Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
1. Put the ramp against the seat of a chair. Place the ramp and chair so that the ramp points towards the hallway. Have your teammate on the other end of the hallway.
2. Place the ball bearing at the top of the ramp.
3. Lift the ramp 20 cm and release the ball bearing
4. Time how long it takes to travel 5 meters.
5. See how far it will go..
6. Repeat the experiment three times for each height then do 40 cm, 60 cm, and 80 cm.
Time to travel 5 meters
Observation: I Have observe that the higher the starting point of the ball is, the shorter the ball travel. But not all the time it is like that.
1. Describe how the ball rolls off the ramp at each height—discuss the effect of bouncing or other factors.
Ans; So when it start at 20 cm, the ball did't bounce much so it can go peaty far, the higher the ball is released the shorter the distance the ball travel, it is because the effect of bouncing. If it is a bouncing it would be a good effect on it but this is a plastic ball.
2. Discuss what is the fastest speed reached and any factors that could improve this.
Ans: The fastest speed is 3 second /300 cm
3. Does the ball travel in a straight line, why or why not?
Ans: No because the surface of the ground is not flat, and ball can roll anywhere although the surface of the ground is flat.
Thursday, November 3, 2016
What is global warming? Global warming is the increase in temperature in the Earth's Atmosphere generlly attributed to green house effects cause by the increase level of carbon dioxide. What effect can it cause? It can make ice melt and the polar bear or artic animal will lost their habbitat or the won't have food to eat because they can't hunt. This causes them to starve to death. What can we do the help? The easiest thing we can do is release the least amount of carbondioxide as possible.
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
I am working with New and China and Kymmie . I am almost done with the project, I am explaining the relationships between organism and organism in a relationship. I am very lucky to have them working in my group because they are helping me very much. I love doing group work very much because we get to talk nonsense with our friends in class. Teacher Gary in AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
My favorite activity is the fish lab. It is kind of awesome, taking care of fish and I also like learning and taking notes in class. It is kind of relaxing and fun. My least favorite is vocab quiz because I am lazy to study but still, I get good marks.
Thursday, July 21, 2016
All the predators have their special ability to catch the prey.
Eg. The wolf ran so fast and caught the prey.
The Harris Hawks have a very far and clear eye sight so it is able to see the prey from far distance.
Chimpanzees have special climbing ability for it to be able to catch the prey.
By: JayJay m1/101